Free samples are available.
This anti-slip underlay reduces puckering so lowers the risk of an accident as well as giving extra cushioning. It can be used on hard floors or fitted carpets.
- High quality adhesive-free, needle punched, polyester fleece; impregnated with acrylic resin ensuring no residue is left on the hard floor or fitted carpet.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees for easy cleaning so can be used repeatedly.
- Sound absorbent
- Weighing 260g per square metre, double what you will find generally elsewhere, it has much greater cushioning under foot as well as better insulation.
- Suitable with under-floor heating
- It can be cut to any length in widths of 80 cm (31.5″), 120 cm (47″), 160 cm (63″) and 180 cm (71″). Larger widths are created by placing two or more pieces side by side.
Measuring and Costs
Either I can provide a quote or you can calculate it yourself. I measure the full size of the rug so excluding fringes but including any flatweave (non-pile) and then deduct about 10 cm from the width and the same from the length. I then choose the most cost effective antislip width. Do double check your measurements before asking for a quote.
Underlay is normally sent by Royal Mail and due to its bulky nature prices start from £5.50. For large orders will either deliver by hand where practical or a courier will be used.
Returns are not accepted as the antislip is cut to size. Free samples of the antislip are available and your statutory rights remain.