Specialist oriental rug repair /restoration is available to:
– stop knots or kilim coming away at ends;
– repair unravelled sides;
– secure holes;
– stretch distorted rugs or kilims;
– rebuild foundation and reweave.
Photos are taken before work begins as a reminder as to what the rug looked liked prior to the work began. For holes the photos can be useful to to identify the location of the restoration.
– prepare a rug for hanging on a wall;
– reduce the width/length of a rug.
All quotes are free and no work proceeds without your agreement. The work proposed is always in keeping with the value of the rug so sometimes no work is recommended.
Give me a call to arrange a quote.